Haruka Prefecture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you become?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Latest topics
» Music Room
Rules: Please read!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:11 am by Lena Youngford

» Rp requests
Rules: Please read!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:17 pm by Lena Youngford

» Announcements
Rules: Please read!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:40 pm by Lena Youngford

» Plot line?
Rules: Please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:35 pm by Lena Youngford

» How to Role Play
Rules: Please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:29 am by Lena Youngford

» Rules: Please read!!
Rules: Please read!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm by Lena Youngford

Top posters
Lena Youngford
Rules: Please read!! I_vote_lcapRules: Please read!! I_voting_barRules: Please read!! I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:19 am

Rules: Please read!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lena Youngford
Admin
Lena Youngford

Rules: Please read!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules: Please read!!   Rules: Please read!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Forum Rules
1. Please respect each other!! I would really rather not have huge fights, even if you actually know the person, in the OOC or in the actual RP forums. It makes it more enjoyable for everyone if there is no fighting.

2. Please make your account have your full character’s name! It makes it easier for everyone to remember your name that way. However, when you first create an account, it is all right if it is not. But please change it afterwards

3. Please keep things at a PG-13 level. That includes language. Sorry, for those who like using it, but some people don’t like seeing it and it might start unwanted conflicts.

4. Try your best to make your post more than 4 sentences. It makes it so much easier to reply to. Also no texting language in the actual rp text. Lol, brb,etc.

5. Any inappropriate role plays, or visible posts are not allowed in the forums. Please take them to PMs, emails, or other messaging systems.

6. There is no excuse for breaking the Rules. Regardless of whether you had a rough day at school, or got into a fight, or are just not feeling too great, you should still abide by the Rules. If you feel you cannot be online without breaking the Rules, then do yourself a favor, as well as everyone else, and take a break.

Role play Rules
1. No God Modding.

2. No Reverse God Modding.

If these rules are broken, we will take appropriate actions. Please inform me if someone has decided to break one of these rules. Also, if you have any questions shoot me a message!

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincerely, Lena
Back to top Go down
https://generationsreborn.board-directory.net

Rules: Please read!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haruka Prefecture :: Important Info :: Rules and Information :: Before you begin..-
Jump to: